Japan Tours, Private Journeys & Self-Guided Adventures View Basket
To order this holiday brochure for FREE delivery to your home or computer, click the GET THIS FREE button.
Step Inside Japan with the Specialists
Small Group Tours | Self-Guided Adventures | Exclusive Private Journeys | Experiences & inspiration
For almost 20 years, thousands of people have discovered Japan on an InsideJapan Tours holiday. Whether you want to shop for vintage kimono in Kyoto, explore the backstreet eateries of Tokyo or meditate with the monks at Mount Koya, InsideJapan Tours can make your Japan travel dreams a reality.
InsideJapan Tours, a leading Japan travel specialist, offers unique group tours, tailored travel and cultural experiences that few get the chance to discover. With years of experience living, working and travelling in Japan, InsideJapan Tours delivers unrivalled advice and support, whatever your budget or personal interests. These holidays give you the chance to experience both the popular and the little-known aspects of Japanese culture, giving you an insight into the diverse character of this fascinating country. That’s why many travel with InsideJapan Tours again and again, demonstrating Japan’s lasting appeal and the wealth of sights and experiences on offer. No matter how many times you’ve been, there’s always something new to discover.
Small Group Tours
Whether you’re travelling solo, as a couple or with family or friends, these small group tours are a wonderful way to experience Japan, sharing the privilege of discovery with fellow travellers. These tours cover the length and breadth of Japan; you’ll learn about Japan’s history and culture, while meeting like-minded people and indulging in fantastic cuisine.
Choose from five different tour styles, with departure dates throughout the year. The tour styles ensure there is always something to suit you, whatever your budget and tastes. Some tours visit the famous sights, whilst others cover special interest areas. For example, Winter Highlights is ideal for keen birdwatchers while Kyushu Elements focuses on one particular region.
- DELUXE: Luxury accommodation, fine dining and exclusive experiences, with a focus on style and ease of travel.
- SUPERIOR: High-quality accommodation, several meals & entrance fees included, in-depth cultural immersion.
- ALL-INCLUSIVE: Explore Japan’s classic sights and lesser-known spots secure in the knowledge that every cost is included – from your lunch to your luggage handling.
- CLASSIC: Mid-range tours that cover Japan’s classic sights or interest specific itineraries (eg cultural activities, certain regions & seasonal highlights).
- ESSENTIAL: Flexible, fast-paced tours. Just the basics included, keeping the cost down so you can choose how much you spend.
Standard inclusions on Small Group Tours:
- Full-time expert tour leader
- All transport between destinations in Japan
- Carefully chosen hotels and traditional Japanese inns
- Breakfast every day
- At least one evening meal (most tours have more)
- Guaranteed maximum group size of 14 travellers (20 on our All-Inclusive tour)
- InsideJapan Tours Info-Pack
A Self-Guided Adventure is a holiday experience tailored specially to suit your interests and wishes. Your trip can start on any day of the year, giving you complete flexibility over itinerary, duration and budget. No two people are the same, which is why every trip is different. You’ll get exactly the freedom, reassurance and an amazing experiences you want on one of these Self-Guided Adventures, which makes it easy to explore Japan by yourself, without a group or a tour leader – but crucially, with support every step of the way. Before you travel, an experienced travel consultants will work with you to select and book tried-and-tested accommodation, to organise and explain all your transport arrangements, exciting experiences and hands-on activities. And when you’re in Japan, the Nagoya office staff are just a phone call away to offer back-up advice and emergency support.
- Tailor-made itinerary
- Travel independently (not in a group or with a tour leader)
- Start on any day of the year and travel wherever you like
- Expert planning and on-the-ground support
- Detailed, personalised Info-Pack
- Flexible accommodation choices
Exclusive Private Journeys
These elite-level itineraries include only the very best hotels, restaurants and experiences, created to suit you – down to the very last detail. Escorted from start to finish by top-quality professional guides, you’ll have access to Japan’s most exclusive experiences, made possible by an excellent network of experts and artisans. What’s more, from the moment your driver greets you at the airport to the day you return home, your trip will run like clockwork. InsideJapan Tours' team is working constantly behind the scenes to ensure that everything goes to plan – whether you want to eat at Tokyo’s best sushi restaurant, meet one of Japan’s last living swordsmiths, or make that last-minute trip into the Japanese Alps. This is your ultimate trip to Japan, and InsideJapan Tours will make it happen.
- Innovative, bespoke itineraries created just for you
- The finest hotels, restaurants and exclusive experiences
- Private cars & drivers for all transfers and sightseeing
- Top-level guides in every destination
- Exclusive service
- Elite-level service and concierge support
Experiences & inspiration
Are you planning the perfect honeymoon or looking for the ultimate family holiday? Perhaps you love being outdoors: hiking the mountains, exploring by bike or kayaking the rivers. Or are you more of an arts-and-crafter; in which case taking part in a tea ceremony, ikebana flower-arranging lesson or a pottery class might be for you. There are endless ways InsideJapan Tours can create memorable experiences to suit you, whatever your interests, abilities and budget.
Small Group tours
Exclusive Private Journeys
Experiences & inspiration
This brochure covers the regions and holiday types listed below. Click on the links to see more free travel brochures covering the regions and holiday types you are interested in.