Vietnam, Cambodia, Laos, Borneo, Indonesia, Thailand, Myanmar View Basket
To order this holiday brochure for FREE delivery to your home or computer, click the GET THIS FREE button.
Wendy Wu Tours is your Asia expert
Vietnam | Cambodia | Laos | Borneo | Indonesia | Thailand | Myanmar
Wendy Wu Tours is New Zealand's leading Asia tour specialist, with over 25 years' experience arranging holidays to Asia. The Wendy Wu team has travelled extensively through the region and are founts of knowledge on all things Asia.
Why book with Wendy Wu Tours
- Over 25 years' operating tours to Asia
- Unrivalled expertise
- Comprehensive range of Fully Inclusive Classic Tours, Go Beyond, Active, Flexible, Solo, Exclusive Collection as well as Tailor-Made Holidays.
- Our team is a group of experienced and dedicated National Escorts and Local Guides
- We create unique travel experiences you will remember for life
- All your travel plans are taken care of, so you can sit back, relax and enjoy your holiday
Wendy Wu Tours does Southeast Asia like no one else. Be astounded by Asia's most impressive sights and natural wonders and enchanted by cultural traditions. Wendy Wu Tours will provide you with the opportunity to see first-hand how the local people live – from the big cities to the remote countryside. It is Wendy Wu Tours' aspiration that everybody travelling to Asia comes home enthused and inspired, having had the chance to really get to know the country that we are so passionate about.
Inside this Southeast Asia Brochure, you will find:
- Five new tours, as well as a new deluxe river cruise vessel, The Victoria Mekong
- New touring styles – Go Beyond and Active tours
- 'Experiences You'll Love' boxes highlighting authentic cultural experiences
- Destination, airline and hotel information
So much to see…
A country of undeniable beauty, culture-filled cities, verdant highlands and lengthy sandy coastlines.
- Cruise on board a traditional junk boat amongst the giant limestone karsts of Halong Bay.
- Try a bowl of traditional Pho and walk the busy city streets of Saigon
- Explore the scenic rice terraces and Hilltribe villages of Sapa
While the country's poignant history, temples of Angkor and undeveloped beaches make Cambodia a destination not to be ignored, it's the resilient Khmer people who will make your holiday truly memorable.
- Take in the glorious sights of the Temples of Angkor
- Be intrigued by the stories of the 20th century regime of Pol Pot
- Watch the Apsara (celestial) dancers perform their craft taught from childhood
Wendy Wu Tours' Angkor to the Bay tour takes in all the must-see sights of this wondrous country.
Quaint and pristine, full of golden temples and smiling locals, it's easy to fall into the peaceful pace of Laos life as you explore its surprising diversity of sights and experiences.
- Witness the quiet life of the barefoot monks who wander the streets
- View the lush greenery of the landscape and local farms
- Swim in the beautiful Kuang Si Waterfall
On Wendy Wu Tours’ Grand Tour of Indochina, you will explore Vietnam, Laos and Cambodia.
Long closed off from the world and fit to burst with ruins and cultural riches, Myanmar exudes an unspoilt quality of the exotic orient that is just crying out for exploration.
- Be impressed by glittering golden Buddhist temples
- See the 'leg rowers' and villages built on stilts of Inle Lake
- Feel the welcome of curious locals
Wendy Wu Tours’ Hidden Treasures of Myanmar tour explores this captivating country.
The Victoria Mekong
Sailing through a much quieter part of the Mekong following a route that is more immersive, aboard the Victoria Mekong you can sit back, relax and let Southeast Asia drift past your balcony as you contemplate tours to Phnom Penh, the temples of Angkor and Saigon.
The boutique 4-star Victoria Mekong features 33 deluxe cabins with private balconies, two luxurious VIP suites, spa with massage service, sun deck, pool and cocktail bar, and restaurant with outdoor seating.
In addition to the planned tour itinerary, you can enjoy a variety of shore excursions. Group tours on the Victoria Mekong include international flights, all meals, touring with expert guides and much more.
Wendy Wu Tours’ A Mekong Experience or Classic Mekong tours are a great way to experience the Mekong River.
Travel your way
Wendy Wu Tours knows that every traveller is different, so it has developed four touring styles to help you see Asia in the way that suits you the best.
What's included on all Wendy Wu Tours group tours:
- International economy class airfares & taxes
- All transportation in country of travel
- All meals on Fully Inclusive Classic Tours and most meals on Go Beyond, Active, Flexible and Exclusive Collection Tours
- Visa fees for New Zealand passport holders
- Expert National Escorts and knowledgeable local guides
- Specialist advice from our travel consultants
See the highlights of the region on Fully Inclusive Classic Tours
Experience comprehensive touring on one of Wendy Wu Tours' popular established, Fully Inclusive Classic Tours. All your meals are included, so you don't need to worry about a thing.
Get under the skin of Asia on Go Beyond Tours - NEW
The Go Beyond range offers active, authentic and up-close cultural experiences. They also take you to less-explored locations with bucket list adventures. Step away from mainstream travel experiences to embrace inspiring new adventures.
Be more energetic on your holiday with an Active Tour - NEW
Active tours combine the key sights with more energetic pursuits such as hiking and cycling. This allows you to explore more and discover the destination in greater depth. These tours are designed to provide a wide range of activities to ensure a varied and culturally immersive experience.
Experience the country in comfort and style on Exclusive Collection Tours
The Exclusive Collection combines luxurious five-star accommodation with exclusive experiences. These hand-crafted tours feature high-class restaurants and ‘money can’t buy’ experiences. If you are looking for a truly distinctive journey, the Exclusive Collection is for you.
Private Departures of Group Tours & Independent Travel
If you enjoy the comfort of having arrangements made for you, yet want to travel at your own pace, then a private tour is perfect for you. A private tour follows a pre-defined itinerary but with the benefit of your own personal guide. Perfect for couples and families that want greater flexibility of when to travel and the style of accommodation. Most of our group tours can operate on a private basis.
This brochure covers the regions and holiday types listed below. Click on the links to see more free travel brochures covering the regions and holiday types you are interested in.